9.30.2013

Book Style: Frankenstein

Frankenstein


Another horror classic for this round of Book Style: Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Everything but the leather jacket (unless you assume the Monster's skin was leathery?), which I used to offset the fitted-ness of the outfit, takes direct inspiration from the subject material. We've got some platform boots that pay homage to the Hollywood idea of Frankenstein's Monster's footwear. Some muscle leggings (I want! I want!) and an anatomy print tea work surprisingly well together. The anatomical heart necklace and spine-adorned knuckle clutch are a brilliant touch, if I do say so myself. And to top it all off, some lightning bolt earrings to get the monster off the table and lurching around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.”
― Andy Warhol

Comment away!