This blog is my personal space to review the books I've read and loved, or maybe didn't like that much. It has also evolved into the home of my personal passion project, Book Style. What is a Book Style? I take inspiration from the cover art and the book content to craft a fashionable outfit, it's the result of my love for great book covers, great visual aesthetics and fashion merging together with my lifelong love for reading. You can also find me (and Book Style) over at Book Riot!
Some Of My Projects
Kisses and Chaos: This Ain't Your Daddy's Baker Street, My Dear Watson
Love and Trash: Run Barefoot
Skull-A-Day: Jelly Filled Cookie Skull
Book Riot test posts as a community contributor: Dorothy Must Die & One Kick
- Where can I send you my book/galley/promotional material?
- Will you review my book?
- Will you post a review on Goodreads/Amazon?
- Do you get paid to review books?
- What do you use to make your Book Styles?
- Can I buy the clothing featured in Book Style?
Still Have Questions?
Contact me here.