7.23.2013

Book Style: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest


One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey is one of those covers that will always look just a bit psychedelic to me. I decided to pay homage to the book and the movie by incorporating some of Randle Patrick McMurphy's iconic wardrobe elements into my outfit. Mac's beanie and leather jacket remain, albeit punched up quite a bit. I wanted this to vibe fun and whimsical to match his attitude; anything goes if you think it's possible according to Mac. I also found these wonderful cuckoo earrings, how perfect are they? And once you imagine "I'm not weird, I am limited edition" in Jack Nicholson's inimitable voice, you will never be able to not hear him when you see that phrase.



1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm going to try to make outfits out of my books now. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

“Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.”
― Andy Warhol

Comment away!