For the Parasol Protectorate series I was challenged to match the very strong color palettes of the five books. In truth, the covers were what drew me to the books in the first place, I love when something appeals to me inside and out! I made sure to include an umbrella with every outfit as an homage to Alexia's omnipresent and well-armed parasol.
- Soulless: I went for a modernistic, steampunk-inspired evening outfit. That skirt is perfection. Can I rock a bustle in the bookstore?
- Changeless: Fun with patterns. And do you see those shoes?
- Blameless: Sophisticated schoolgirl charm. Alexia would definitely approve of that laser-cut umbrella.
- Heartless: This is a great office-friendly summer outfit. Take note of the wolf bracelet. Lady Maccon must represent.
- Timeless: I could totally see Dita von Teese in this marigold sheath dress. Totally chic and timeless.