|World Domination Cat Throw Pillow|
- Here's a fascinating interview with George R. R. Martin (or "Grr" Martin as I like to call him every time someone asks me when the next book is coming out!).
- This illustrated online edition of The Monkey's Paw by W. W, Jacobs is the most perfectly delectable trifle to sate your afternoon reading itch. This story gives me chills every single time I read it. J'adore.
- Tom Hanks can do anything. Anything, I say! That's why I'm eagerly awaiting his debut short story collection.
- Confession: I still haven't read Yes Please by Amy Poehler. But, I actually want to. Especially after this charming slideshow of all the times Amy totally got us.
- What does your favorite kid's book say about you?
- It's not that I don't like the Kardashian clan, it's just that, well I don't really like them. Not in the I-wish-them-harm kind of way or even in the I-think-they're-the-downfall-of-society kind of way, but more in a I'm-not-at-all-surprsied-the-Jenner-Sisters'-YA-book-was-a-flop kind of way.
- I'm a perpetual sucker for all things Shakespeare, which is why this Grand Taxonomy Shakespearean Insults Poster might be making its way to my apartment sometime soon.
- The bookstore that introduced me to the world of bookselling, Fountain Bookstore, just got featured over on Kirkus Reviews' Shelf Space feature. (If you live in or near Richmond, VA you should be buying all your books from Kelly's shop, just saying...)
- Book Style is regularly featured over at Book Riot. Here's the latest batch: The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, The Invisible Man by H. G. Wells, Dracula by Bram Stoker, and The Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. Enjoy!