7.30.2014

My TBR Stack Is Going To Crush Me In My Sleep

[image via here]

We've moved. It's insane to think that it's already been a month, but it has, and we (my mister, our furry cat-child and I) now reside in Seattle. I couldn't be more excited to finally be able to settle into what is definitely my city, but losing my almost 3 hours of commuting has substantially reduced my reading time. Also, if the publishing industry could just agree to take a wee hiatus so I could catch up and pare this TBR stack down a bit... What do you mean "Not gonna happen"?!

This is also the first time I've had decent internet and a hooked-up computer in a couple of months, so I'm plotting some really good (dare I say "great"?) Book Styles for the next few weeks. Until then, I thought I'd share some Link Love with everyone as I continue scouring the interwebs for the perfect bookshelves so my books can have a proper home.


Okay, now back to the reading, and the endless unpacking.






No comments:

Post a Comment

“Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.”
― Andy Warhol

Comment away!