8.16.2013

Fairy Tales Revisited: Little Red Riding Hood

Fairy Tales are a nice marriage of my literary loves and my love of folklore and mythology. They also make me reminiscent of the more whimsical time that exists only in childhood. So without further ado, I present my newest series that highlights some wonderful ways to pull some of our favorite childhood fairy tales into our modern lives:

Little Red Riding Hood


  1. Cutest little tote bag ever! I love this Little Red canvas tote that is tucked inside the wolf plush. I would totally carry this everywhere.
  2. These custom heels are completely out of my walk-able realm, but a girl can dream, right?
  3. As someone who wears glasses all the time, I appreciate this "All the better to see you with" soft glass case so much!
  4. This clutch is a nice mix of whimsy and glamour.
  5. I really might need this 3D Red Riding Hood necklace.
  6. Super cute Red + Wolf pillow!
  7. Antique Red Riding Hood spoon ring. This is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.”
― Andy Warhol

Comment away!