6.10.2013

Link Love: 06.10.13

[image via here]
FYI - Guinness recently became acquainted with the joy that is the laser pointer, so maybe I shouldn't find this  picture as funny as I do... Oh well :)

So much going on. Don't really have time for posting stuff right now, but I can't accomplish much else in the time I have until I need to go retrieve the Mister from work... Plus if I don't share all these awesome links the file is just going to become completely unmanageable. Look at me, hoarding good links to share with my lovelies! Without further ado, go check out these gems:

*I should mention that my sister-in-law works in hospitality, I don't just randomly verify factoids with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

“Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.”
― Andy Warhol

Comment away!