|Image via tesori belle|
- Meet Trotter. He has the best costumes!
- If you're like me and fall in that weird gap between regular and plus size and end up hating your body for it, read this article it will definitely speak to you.
- Interesting article dealing with e-readers, non-fiction re-releases, and fact checking. What responsibility does the publisher have to inform consumers of new developments?
- I found this illustration series, Things I've Said to My Children, to be absolutely hysterical. It probably gets even funnier if you're actually a parent.
- Sweetapolita strikes again with a delicious recipe perfect for Valentine's Day decadence: Vanilla Cream-Filled Double Chocolate Cake for Two
- I have this fantasy that I would be a totally rad surfer (that may be why I actually use the word "rad" so much), so this epic wave and epic ride by Garrett McNamara really fascinated me.
- One of the side effects of being married to the Mister is an obsession with things like parkour. This photo series really captures the power and body mechanics these athletes have.
- Loving the Jules Verne theme that Hôtel de Glace worked with this year. (Although I still want to visit the Ice Hotel first!)
- Some great LEGO riddles to help celebrate the brand's 55th anniversary. Can you guess them all?